How can I treat/cure my Social Anxiety and Chronic fatigue?
1. Vitamin B. Good old vitamin supplements like Vitamin B are among the best anxiety busters. Many of the B vitamins including B6 (Pyridoxine), B1 (Thiamine), and B3 (Niacinamide) are excellent vitamin Supplements For Anxiety. Known for their positive effects on the nervous system, vitamin supplements for anxiety stabilize the body’s lactate levels which are responsible for various Anxiety Attacks.
2. Vitamin C. Another effective vitamin Supplement For Anxiety is vitamin C. It plays a pivotal role in the proper functioning of brain chemistry and adrenal glands. With large doses of this vitamin supplement, a tranquilizing effect is brought about that decreases anxiety.
3. Vitamin E. Vitamin E is a vital vitamin Supplement For Anxiety as it helps in transport of oxygen to the brain.
4. Trace minerals. Some of the best supplements for anxiety happen to be trace elements such as zinc, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and selenium. An abundance of magnesium and calcium prevent nervous tension. Calcium happens to be a natural tranquilizer while magnesium’s role is renowned in the relief of muscle spasms and Nervousness. Zinc on the other hand is a diet supplement for anxiety that generally calms the nervous system. Potassium, much like Vitamin C, is effective in the proper functioning of adrenal glands while selenium is a powerful antioxidant that has proved to have anti-anxiety results.
5. GABA. GABA is an amino acid that acts as one of the best supplements for anxiety. It is found in some fish like mackerel, GABA tea, nuts (especially almonds), other seafoods, bananas and wheat bran.
6. Valerian. It is one of the best supplements for anxiety. Extracted from the roots of the herb, Valerian is an excellent diet supplement for anxiety because it increases the availability of GABA in the brain. Valerian also helps with insomnia and is known to have very few side effects.
7. Kava. Kava is a natural supplement for anxiety extracted from the herb Piper Methysticum. It has been used as a supplement for Anxiety Treatment after being approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). However, kava may have adverse effects on the liver.
8. Passionflower or Passiflora incarnate is perhaps one of the oldest Natural Anxiety treatments and supplements. It’s an ancient folk remedy. Passionflower has mild adverse effects that include nausea, rapid heartbeat and drowsiness.
9. Essential oils. Essential oils of some plants are used as anxiety busters. Oils of rose, nerolis, sandalwood, ylang-ylang, bergamot, geranium, jasmine and lavender are good for this. Lavender is the best and most common.
10. Green tea. L-theanine, an amino acid found in green tea, is among the best anti-Anxiety Supplements.
Eating the right amount of protein helps to balance blood sugar, which in turn avoids energy fluctuations. Optimal sources of protein are those that are lower in saturated fat, such as low-fat dairy products (yogurt, cottage cheese, low-fat cheese), chicken, fish, turkey, soy and egg whites. On average, men need approximately 5 to 7 ounces of protein per meal while women need approximately 4 to 6 ounces of protein per meal. For an approximate measurement technique, the palm of your hand (without fingers or thumb) is equivalent to 3 ounces of protein.
Foods such as white bread, white pasta, white potatoes and rice are rated high on the glycemic index. When these types of food are eaten in abundance and often, they tend to elicit a state of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar). Symptoms of hypoglycemia include fatigue, moodiness and mental fogginess. Selecting lower glycemic index grains such as whole grains that have not been refined (e.g., kamut, spelt or 100 per cent whole wheat), sweet potatoes and brown rice will help to keep your energy up and weight down. As a general rule, check the nutrition facts label — a good bread will contain 2 to 3 grams of fibre per slice.
How accurate are online Depression tests?
I’m a 19 year old college student and I have been feeling in a low mood, with pretty frequent stress, so I took 7 different Anxiety/Depression tests and all of them came back saying I have Severe Depression coupled with other Anxiety-related problems I won’t disclose. I just want to know whether these tests do a good job of accurately identifying my problems. I don’t want to go to the trouble of further assessment if these tests are merely bunk shit, you know?
The only assessment worth taken into consideration is that of a real doctor who you see in person. And even after that you can seek for 2nd or 3rd opinion from other doctors because they can make mistakes or they offer a solution which doesn’t go well with you personally. Online tests should not be taken seriously.
Baby Daddy Season 2 Episode 10 Test Anxiety – part 1
What was your experience with the drug Vistaril or any other anti-Anxiety pills?
My doctor wants me to go on 50 mg of vistaril 3 times a day. Can anyone tell me their experiences with this drug or any other anti-Anxiety drug? For example, did you lose weight, gain weight, fell apathetic, sleepy etc… I really need advice thank you
No I mean Vistaril. It’s an antihistamine but is used for anxiety.
There are a number of things you can do to Eliminate Anxiety naturally without using medications. Bottom line is Anxiety Is caused by your negative THOUGHTS (either subconscious or conscious thoughts). By mastering your thinking you can eliminate or Reduce Anxiety.
Below are some proven methods you can use to reduce or Eliminate Anxiety:
a) Meditation is proven to help Reduce Anxiety and is also not difficult to learn. 10 minutes a day is all that is required to help calm your mind
b) Self Hypnosis: You should buy a good book on this and learn self hypnosis
c) Repeating Positive Affirmations: The best time to do this is at night before bed or in the morning when you wake up. About 7 to 8 minutes is all you need.
d) Try to learn the root cause of your anxiety. For example I use to be scared of the dark, and learned I was accidentally locked in a dark basement as a child. As soon as I learned this my fear of the dark immediately went away.
Stress, Anxiety, Drugs The Truth about; Nutrition by Natalie
Why does my Depression get REALLY bad at night?
I feel Depression really strongly at night and when I wake up, I kinda forget during the day which is covered by Anxiety/stress. But when I lay down in the dark my depression really surfaces. Why is this?
I suffer from an Anxiety Disorder, and I don’t know the reason, but it really is much worse at night. Daylight makes me feel better most of the time. Maybe its the brain’s way of reacting to the dark, lonely and gloomy surroundings that increases your depression.
Some meds work for some and not the others, same about other treatments, might or might not work. But the one thing that SURELY works for everyone With Anxiety/depression/Bipolar is having a routine. It did wonders for me. Make a routine (preferably a day one), follow it, take one day at a time, and keep yourself busy. Go to your bed only to sleep, and make sure you’re tired from the day’s work so you can sleep easily. Hope this helps man!
Stress And Anxiety for Teens!